– High-yielding, superior quality, outstanding witerhardiness
– Flexible to accommodate three and four cut harvests
– Excellent disease resistance with no soil type limitations
– Solid 78% multifoliate leaf expression
Click here for more information on Pro Blend
– High multi-leaf expression with a rating of 93%
– Medium maturity forage quality later into flowering stage
– Exceptional quality with yield, maximized milk-per-acre, bred and selected for high forage digestability
Click here for more information on eXalt
– Up to 30% faster growth compared to other competitive alfalfas.
– Larger second, third, fourth and fifth cuttings maximized each season’s total yield.
– Our newest generation StandFast® alfalfa with the Fast Growth advantage
Click here for more information on eXterra